View all jobs
Environmental Project ManagerBoston, MA · Architecture/Engineering
The successful candidate will:
- Understand client needs and is able to develop strong client relationships
- Be capable of managing financial and technical aspects of projects
- Execute projects to meet technical, quality, budgetary and scheduling requirements
- Demonstrate very strong verbal communications and written skills including client deliverables and regulatory submittals
- Be effective in assigning and managing work
- Demonstrate strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Have skills in quality control, planning, cost estimating, and scheduling
- Have experience in planning and directing environmental field observation and testing programs; including laboratory test selection and data evaluation
- Work collaboratively and lead multi-disciplinary project teams on all aspects the project to address client goals and objectives; with primary focus on:
- site investigations to delineate the extent of contamination in soil, sediment, groundwater, surface water, and soil gas; including Phase I/Phase II environmental assessments
- developing remedial alternative analysis assessments and remedial action work plans; and
- preparing proposals, project report/deliverables, and regulatory compliance submissions
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in civil or environmental engineering, geology/hydrogeology, environmental science, or related field; Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of environmental experience with Massachusetts Contingency Plan compliance.
- Must be able to obtain license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Licensed Site Professional and/or Professional Engineer; having LSP license highly preferred.
- Computer Skills – Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in industry standard software
- OSHA 40-hr. HAZWOPER training required·