Do you like working on defining the initial scope of work with the customer, to communicating with the local sub-contractors, through successful completion of the project and delivery of final closeout documentation back to the customer? Do you like to be the primary point of contact for the customer, sub-contractor, and other third-party organizations, maintaining
frequent communication to ensure timelines and customer expectations are being met and exceeded?
If this is you, then upload your resume to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
· Work with our internal teams to generate proposals in response to customer requests and provided information.
· Create and update project documents using Visio, Excel, CAD and Microsoft Office products as needed.
· Manage awarded projects by coordinating manpower and material resources while placing an extremely high level of importance on customer interaction during this process.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, sub-contractors, and internal resources.
· Order materials through distribution partners.
· Schedule manpower as need with sub-contractor partners.
· Assemble final closeout documentation to include but not limited to; cable test results, photos, as-builts plans.
· Participate in customer construction status calls as required.
· Strengthen customer relationships by being responsible, accurate, helpful, and trustworthy.
· Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with existing and new customers, including the development of client centric product solutions.
· Maintain professional relationship with all customers and business partners and follow through with presales and post-sale customer communications.
· Collaborate with estimating group to design, develop and deliver proposals-based on products benefits to our customers.
· Work in conjunction with other internal business services support groups, including estimating, operations, finance, inside sales and marketing personnel.
· Attend all training sessions as required by management.
· Ensure quotes (and all correspondence) are proofed and accurate prior to sending to the customer to present a professional proposal.
· Keep track of the project's status.
· Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
· Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company's reputation.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experiences:
· 3- to 5-years of project management or field experience within the construction industry preferred.
· Experience with being the primary customer contact for assigned accounts. Must be customer service oriented.
· Exceptional Time Management. Deadline focused. Responsive. Happy Can-Do Attitude. Helpful. Accurate. Strong Interpersonal skills.
· Passionate and effective communications skills both orally and written.
· Detail oriented to keep all parties informed accurately and proficient at keeping all project information updated.
· Experience with proposal writing and maintaining a CRM database.
· Prior experience with high velocity/transitional sales, commercial, industrial and construction environment is a plus.
· Ability to read project plans and specifications accurately.
· Problem solver and creative thinker.
· A degree of technical aptitude in order to clearly explain products and services to customers.
· Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
· Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (Sage 100 Contractor SQL) is a plus, Ability to learn other software as needed including but not limited to Visio, AutoCAD, MS Project, SharePoint Database software.
· A strong entrepreneurial attitude.
· Ability and willingness to travel on occasion as needed.
· Always available for phone calls and emails (i.e., off-hour questions from installers/sub-contractors or customers) as needed.
· Enthusiastic and passionate about success.
· Valid driver's license.
Salary range: $50,000-62,000/year
If this sounds like you, please upload a MS Word copy of your resume under "National Project Manager" at www.IntWork.com and we’ll reach out to you to discuss.