The Director, Enterprise Agile Office position provides strategic leadership to the Enterprise Agile Office organization, including through management of a small team of Agile Coaches in defining and keeping updated our Digital Agile methodology (based on principals of the SAFe Framework and internal methodologies under the guidance of the Agile Manifesto). The role creates training materials on executing agile ceremonies as well as various agile artifacts leveraged in the journey from the definition and decomposition of business strategy, through software development, to launching digital assets or products and recognizing value and driving adoption of digital asset It will provide strategic guidance, coaching and training on an as needed basis; and delivers on key capabilities pertaining to our Digital Agile methodologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with other Agile Coaches across the enterprise to lead continuous improvement opportunities into the our Group’s Agile Model
- Trains and coaches new Scrum and Kanban teams in Agile values, principles, practices and frameworks
- Identifies organizational impediments to successful Agile transformation and works with the leadership team to create effective remediation strategies.
- Ensures Agile concepts and principles are adhered to, being a voice of reason and authority
- Bachelor’s or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Computer or Information Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Certification as a ScrumMaster (CSM) and/or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- At least one year of experience leading and coaching enterprise-wide Agile transformations in a large enterprise (5K+ employees) environment working with large, small, remote and collocated Scrum and Kanban teams.