The Foam Filler Machine Operator ensures scheduled work is completed on time, in sequence and of good quality. As the Foam Filler Machine Operator, you are responsible for the safe start-up, operation, and shut-down (lock out/tag out) of the machine.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Able to interact with others while communicating effectively and clearly.
- Ability to follow established safety procedures.
- Must have the ability to be lock out/tag out authorized.
- Must be mechanically inclined with excellent attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensures safe start-up of machine.
- Ensures correct set-up for parts needed.
- Ensures quality of treated product.
- Monitors machine to ensure it is functioning safely throughout process.
- Keeps area neat and clean at all times.
- Ensures machine is shut-down properly and lock out/tag out process is completed at end of use.