A dynamic tech company in Portland, Maine with an international reach is looking for a Full Stack Developer who will work on:
- Design and development of tools that allow engineers, customer service representatives, and sales people to design and sell next-gen broadband networks;
- Web services that extend our proprietary GIS platform (based on open source libraries and tools) to work with other critical systems.
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- Enjoy working on new things and are ready to jump in and contribute;
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to break down complex issues; and
- A degree in CS, Engineering, Mathematics, Geographic Information Science, certification from a reputable coding bootcamp, or 2-3 years of professional experience.
What skills are helpful:
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience using frontend mapping technologies (Leaflet, MapboxGL.js)
- Proficiency working with relational databases
You will enjoy this position if you:
- Are excited about working with small teams and start-up companies;
- Want to work on projects that have support economic development and have a positive social impact; and
Job Type: Full-time
- Work well in collaborative environments.
- 401(k) - matching
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance