Are you experienced Senior Estimator who can work in the Pre-Construction Department full-time?
At this job, the Senior Estimator will work on large commercial projects managing them from concept to GMP.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Responsible for managing projects from concept to GMP.
- The Senior Estimator will estimate multi type projects including housing, office, mixed-use, healthcare, and educational facilities.
- Entails working projects as a Pre-Con Project Manager, leading the project through the Pre-Con process.
- Will work with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, as well as internally with the project development and project management teams.
- Will rely on strong estimating skills, software experience/knowledge, and Project Development/Management practices.
- This position establishes collaborative relationships with a wide variety of people (internal and external) to achieve goals.
- Strong written and verbal skills are key.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related discipline required
- Ten +/- years construction experience, including five years supervisory experience and a background in both field and office work.
- Strong estimating experience in multi-type large commercial projects, from conceptual level through SD and DD, and then into a GMP
- Experience in hard bidding projects (large and small)
- Ability to read drawings and specifications
- Highly skilled in Project Management
- Comfortable with Business Development
- Demonstrated use of technology. This includes BIM software (Revit, Navisworks: Individual does not need to develop sophisticated models but should understand the process), Procore, Sage, Excel, Microsoft Project Scheduling
- Strong Written and Verbal skills as this position has many points of contact internally and externally.
If this sounds like you, please upload a MS word copy of your resume under this job posting at www.IntWork.com