As CNC Machine Operator I-III (Press Brake) in this international company, you will help to build a remarkable product that has won acclaim internationally.
In this role you will:
This full time second shift position is responsible for the set-up and running of production for CNC press brakes.
Hours are Mon-Thur 4:15 p.m.-2:45 a.m.
Ideal candidate will have prior experience operating a press brake and other sheet metal fabrication equipment.
Must be willing to adapt to change, customer focused, detail oriented and resilient. 3-6 months related experience is desired.
Will train the right candidate.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures. Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
If this sounds like you, please upload a MS word copy of your resume to IntWork.com