Our client is seeking a full time Associate Operations Manager to provide management support to the Operations Department and the Director of Operations.
The Associate Operations Manager will provide operational support by way of assisting in functions such as:
(1) Contracts management
(2) Human resources management
(3) Program management
(4) Procurement and supplies management
(5) In-country financial management
(6) Capacity Building, and
(7) Knowledge management and Innovation technology management.
The Associate Operations Manager additionally will in collaboration with the Finance Department to assist the Program Managers in project-related in-country financial management and reporting, assisting as required in budget reviews and formulation, budget/expenditure tracking, and funds management.
The Associate Operations Manager will also assist the Director of Operations as required in developing curricula and training materials to be used as part of the ongoing in-service training for staff, both domestically and for the national office staffs in the area of administration and, in the case of country offices, financial management procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, international relations, or related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing the operations aspects of an international non- profit. Experience working with developing countries preferred.
• Experience in donor funded technical, financial, and procurement regulations
• Experience in budget development and monitoring and financial reporting
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior supervisory experience required
• Solid analytical and organizational skills
• Proficient in the use Microsoft Office tools
• Fluent in English. French or Spanish language is a plus
• Able to travel internationally approximately 10% of the time