YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A desire to succeed in a fast paced growing company.
- A commitment to servicing our customers.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will:
- Receive hands-on training and the opportunity to learn multiple production departments, including:
- Prep operations in the Manual Department.
- Oversee pre-and post-CNC operations.
- Learn hone and polish operations.
- Become proficient in etching, tube and labeling product.
- Assist with shipping and receiving.
- This position is a great launching point for a career path within the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Interest to learn new skills and be a team player.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
That’s all! If you’re mechanically inclined our hands-on training program will allow you to advance your skills and grow with the company!!