The successful candidate will:
• Collaborate with hiring manager/interview teams to clarify role, compensation, and developing hiring strategy; mentoring and leading interview strategy is crucial.
• Utilizing creative, proactive and traditional search/sourcing strategy, both external and internally (We use Cornerstone ATS to post and manage searches.)
• Leading candidates through the search, application and hire process
• Negotiate compensation packages based on current market and internal pay strategy.
• Administer our personality and work-style assessments (Predictive Index and Management Drives – we’ll teach you about these!)
• Actively network within the company and through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and staff to identify candidates.
• Help track and manage recruitment metrics , including cost/hire and quality per hire to measure cost and effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
• Participate in various conferences and recruiting events to represent us.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of an employment brand.
• Advise leadership on your awareness of industry and market trends impacting hiring.
• Experience driving search processes and leading hiring managers and interview teams
• Proven ability to manage a high volume of varied position requisitions
• Experience in the A/E/C industry a plus
• Proven ability and interest in connecting with leadership, thought leaders, and staff to understand business needs and proactively help find the right people to deliver results for our clients
• Very high level of integrity and confidentiality
• Experienced networker, interested in engaging internally and externally to build strong relationships