Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary project teams.
Work with and support Client Leaders and other Project Managers on all aspects of energy and related projects to address client goals and objectives; with primary focus on:
- Energy transmission and generation (gas-fired, renewable) projects
- Project siting, site resource surveys and characterization, including GIS and other data management and representation
- Environmental assessment under NEPA and equivalent state environmental quality review regulations
- Development of permit documentation, packages and submittals
- Interaction with clients and regulatory agency staff to support the environmentally responsible and sustainable development or projects, while protecting resources consistent with regulation.
The successful candidate will execute projects to meet technical, quality, budgetary and scheduling requirements, and will significantly contribute to us building and maintaining trusted client relationships
B.S. degree in environmental science/engineering, biology, geology or related field (6 - 8 years experience)
M.S. degree is strongly preferred (5 years’ experience)
Experience with natural resources permitting, ideally for energy projects such as gas and/or electric transmission projects, energy generation projects (gas-fired power plants, renewable generation)
Basic skills in quality control, planning, cost estimating, and scheduling
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be proficient at writing technical reports to meet scope and quality objectives and client expectations
Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in industry standard software (e.g. ArcGIS, Excel)
Strong organization skills and exceptional attention to detail is expected
Positive attitude, strong work ethic, flexibility, and willingness to see projects through to completion are a must.
Periodic travel will be required to project, client and/or agency locations