You will join a strong team of motivated individuals and contribute to the successful completion of Asset Management Technology Plans and Implementation for our municipal and industrial water and wastewater clients on a regional and national basis. As part of our team, you will be collaborate with clients, consultants, implementation staff and other disciplines to develop Asset Management Plans and to implement Asset Management Technology. Typical technical tasks include:
· Plan, schedule and conduct Asset Management Technology Plans. Which includes, but is not limited to, site investigation, development of AM docs and pricing, conducting brainstorm review meetings, follow through with team and client.
· Participate in site investigations to capture information about the client’s asset management technology systems to inform the concepts that will be applied to meet the client’s goals;
· Produce technical reports that outline a client’s specific needs for asset management technology and business intelligence;
· Select, specify and implement asset management technology computer hardware and software, including CMMS for vertical and horizontal assets, GIS, Mobile Applications, Business Intelligence and Process Information Management;
· Participate as part of a team of technical experts to create full Asset Management Plans. Incorporate decisions into detailed workflows and system diagrams. Implement workflows using the software chosen to create an efficient and effective process for the client.
· Deliver training on-site as needed for clients to create a successful implementation. Follow through with clients to assure participation.
You will be asked to act as the lead for small to medium Asset Management Technology projects, both standalone projects and as part of larger multidisciplinary projects. It is critical to be able to understand the overall project requirements, and meet important project milestones and deadlines associated with the project. You will be asked to provide direction and mentoring to junior staff in the execution of project tasks and contribute to the overall improvement of team efficiency and effectiveness.
To be successful as a member of our team, you should exhibit some or all these traits:
· Able to contribute in a team environment, but also able to work independently;
· Have strong communication skills (oral and written);
· Possess strong organizational skills;
· Attention to detail;
· Self-motivated and self-starting;
· Able/willing to provide mentoring and direction to junior staff;
· Not afraid to ask questions.
As we continue to grow its national footprint, we increase our opportunities to work with clients from all areas of the United States. Because of this, you must be flexible for 25-35% travel in the New England region and nationwide.
· AS or BS in in applicable field from an accredited college or university;
· 3-6 years’ experience years of professional work experience in a technical position or equivalent demonstrated competency preferred;
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Access experience is a bonus);
· Experience with at least 2 of the following types of software- CMMS, GIS, Mobile Applications, Business Intelligence and Process Information Management;
· Experience in technical report writing;
· Water/wastewater treatment or collection system experience.