Who we are looking for:
You will have technical expertise in the field of environmental engineering and have an understanding of the engineering concepts associated with wastewater treatment, solids removal and handling, nutrient removal technologies, and process piping; and a working knowledge of wastewater operational methods. Experience or understanding of treatment chemistry will be a plus. You will have experience preparing engineering reports, contract documents for construction, and overseeing construction of work design.What you need to succeed:
- 4-6 years of engineering experience.
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental or Chemical Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
In addition, this position will require experience in the following supervisory and project engineering duties:
- Coordinating the work of engineers and developing and monitoring project schedules and budgets for projects >$1M.
- Making decisions independently on engineering problems and methods.
- Mentoring and directing staff on technical assignments, and reviewing technical work completed by engineers under supervision.
- Interacting with clients, representing the firm in a professional manner.