Who we are looking for:
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a junior/mid-level engineer to provide engineering services to municipal and private clients across the firm’s geographies and core markets. We are seeking an energetic self-starter to fill a Wastewater Engineer position within the Water Practice, in our Dedham, Massachusetts office. This position will support engineering efforts generally focused on planning, design and construction of wastewater treatment facilities and collection systems as well as site-civil, water, and storm water projects. The individual will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multi-disciplinary projects. This position will support engineering efforts in many of the following areas: planning, design and construction of wastewater, treatment, site-civil, water, and storm water projects.
What you need to succeed:
You will have technical expertise in the field of civil and environmental engineering, and have in-depth understanding of the engineering concepts associated with water and wastewater treatment, storm-water management, site design, and utility engineering; and a working knowledge of water supply and wastewater operations. You will have experience with design, preparing engineering reports, contract documents for construction, and overseeing construction of work.
- BS or MS in Civil/Environmental Engineering or relevant degree.
- 3-7 years’ experience with water/wastewater projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong team leadership skills and experiences.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously, as well as strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- FE/EIT registration with ability to obtain P.E. License
- Experience with consulting engineering desired.
- Ability to work independently on a large multi-disciplinary project
- Ability to represent the company via direct communication with our clients
- Strong proficiency with MS Office and experience with AutoCAD (Civil 3D preferred) and ArcGIS.