As a Sourcing Coordinator, you will work with existing and new suppliers to source complex new products and maintain security of supply of existing products.
As a Sourcing Coordinator, you will:
- Understand strengths and weaknesses of supplier base to determine the best fit for new and existing products, and assist with research on new supplier prospects.
- Facilitate communication between NPD and suppliers to discuss product complexity and critical features, and coordinate with Inspection and suppliers to ensure product quality complies with all HTC Quality standards.
- Regularly monitor supplier metrics and participate in monthly phone calls with top suppliers and maintain approved supplier data at item level within p21.
- Develop and manage Request for Quotes (RFQ’s) for all new product in conjunction with catalog timeline.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or related field.
- Knowledge and prior use of ERP systems, preferably Epicor Prophet 21 application.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Previous cutting tool knowledge and experience preferred.
ABOUT OUR WORK PLACE:
- A fun, challenging, and rapid-growth environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement.