Do you have:
If hired for this job, you will have the opportunity to:
- 2-5 years’ experience in business intelligence.
- 2-5 years’ experience working with MS SQL query development.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Tableau, Tableau Online is preferred
- Knowledge of Excel is a plus.
- Solid understanding of good graphical display standards and various graphical techniques.
- Proficient knowledge of statistical methods used for data analysis.
- Comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical resources.
- Able to work in a team environment across multiple functions and divisions.
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Design and create interactive visualizations that can be used by all levels of the organization.
- Work across international departments to deliver visualizations from our International Data Warehouse
- Facilitate data alignment efforts.
- Provide insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities through detailed data interpretation and results analysis.
- Document requirements and translate into effective visualizations.
- Work with business users to facilitate ad-hoc Tableau reporting and increase business user adoption.
- Prepare and conduct data-driven presentations to senior leaders.
- Communicate results clearly to all levels of our organization.
This job is Full-time, permanent with competitive pay and full benefits including generous PTO, 401k match, health and vision insurance, free dental insurance, and life insurance and a fun, engaging workplace.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please upload a MS word copy of your resume under "Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst | Data Analyst
" at www.IntWork.com
and we'll give you a call.