Do you like to work on a variety of bridge, roadway, and other transportation-based construction projects?
This job is for you!
The job is full-time. As a new employee, you will be onboarded virtually and begin your employment from home. This employer is in the process of planning for a safe return to the workplace.
Location: South Portland ME, Augusta ME
Skills and Abilities
- Provide assurance that the project has been constructed in accordance with plans
- Shop drawing and specification review
- Review of pay requisitions from contractors and complying with budget standards
- Review of material tests results and reports
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Ability to work well in team-oriented structure
- 3+ years of bridge inspection experience
- Knowledge of MaineDOT Highway Construction Specifications
- Demonstrated record of success working on public sector projects
- Valid driver’s license: frequent use of candidate’s own vehicle required
If this sounds like you, please upload a MS Word copy of your resume at www.IntWork.com
and we’ll be in touch.