Are you an experienced Office Administrator with;
strong work ethic, exceptional organizational ability, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
You may be a fit for this Office Administrator needed to work with a dynamic team of Engineers and Environmental Compliance specialists.
- Welcoming and directing visitors.
- Provide daily answering of phones (web based phone system).
- Organize and maintain client database using HubSpot.
- Order and maintain office, kitchen and restroom supplies, and inventory.
- Serve as liaison with service and vendor personnel.
- Prepare letters, emails, mailings and proposals for staff.
- Schedule and manage company participation at conferences.
- Arrange and organize company client appreciation events.
- Assist with onsite and offsite company trainings.
- Assist new hires with business cards and help to write biography for company website.
- Order swag for company.
- Implement the creation and distribution of yearly company Holiday card.
- Organize and maintain client/employee surveys.
- Responsible for internship postings and job postings.
- Conduct errands, including delivering and picking up documents.
- Prepare and make bank deposits via check scanning system.
- Organize and sort mail, receive, distribute, pack and ship items for office.
- Assists in planning office events and holiday parties.
- Support all employees.
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Experience with customer relationship management programs.
- Experience producing, editing, and mailing correspondence.
- Experience maintaining paper and electronic files and archiving.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized and solution oriented.
- Self-starter, efficient and productive.
If this sounds like a fit to you, please upload a MS Word copy of your resume under this job at www.IntWork.com