In this role, you will:
We have an immediate openings for a Cabling Technician to perform the installation of commercial Network and Low Voltage Infrastructure wiring (Structured Cabling).
- Perform installation of new commercial data, voice, paging, and fiber optic cabling.
- Instruct customers on equipment operation and functionality and address any their questions or concerns.
- Use hand tools, climb ladders, and use scissor lifts.
- Perform system testing and signal verification.
- Drive a company vehicle.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures; and reports all accidents, hazards, and equipment
- Attend and participate in company meetings
- Performs other duties as
We are looking for Candidates with:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic to advanced technical skills and knowledge of telecommunications industry and/or installation including voice, data and video structured cabling
- A strong working knowledge of TIA and BICSI Standards; including installation, trouble shooting and service.
- Interest and ability to attain these relevant licenses and certifications
- Working knowledge of building codes, electrical codes, and communication standards
- Experience in communications cabling is strongly preferred.
- Ability to follow blueprints, notes and specifications to meets the job
- Basic written and verbal communications
- Experience with construction and adherence to large and small project scheduling
- Enjoys hands-on problem solving in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a professional team
- Willingness to be a positive leader and a great “follower”
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional
- Excellent communication and listening
- Strong team-building, customer service, and interpersonal
- Good decision making skills, be very organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic math
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please upload a MS word copy of your resume at www.IntWork.com