IntWork's client is hiring a Superintendent to join their growing team in delivering quality construction management, general contracting and design/build services for their clients. With over 40 years of experience, we pride ourselves on quality, strong relationships and honest communication with our clients and employees.
Why join us:
- We offer you competitive salary, health and disability insurance, cell phone stipend, 401K plan and an excellent paid time off package
- We are deeply connected to continuous improvement. We welcome better ways of doing things and have led the charge in many of these within the industry
- Career tracks are clear and we encourage employee mobility and development
What you’ll be doing:
As a Superintendent, you will be responsible for the overall construction job site activities. You will oversee and coordinate the work of subcontractors while ensuring professionalism, safety, and quality. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Set up and maintain an organized job site and construction schedule
- Manage on‐site personnel; work alongside personnel through project completion
- Assemble required site inventories and materials; order materials and maintain all on‐site receipts for submittal to office
- Acquire and manage all building permits and other regulatory prerequisites and schedule inspections as necessary
- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, and with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Promote and ensure job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years managing complex commercial projects, starting from out of the ground. Prior experience managing both wood and steel frame construction projects is required.
- Experience as Superintendent on either healthcare, commercial, K-12, higher education or retail space commercial construction projects is preferred
- Proven track record of managing people and leading a team effectively
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills, while being authentic and going above and beyond what is asked of you.
If this sounds like you, please send MS copy of your resume to IntWork.com