The Pipe Laborers will work together to ensure efficient and quality work relating to excavation for and installation of storm drain systems, water systems, and sewer systems. Work sites will include new construction projects, upgrading existing systems, and repairing breaks to systems.
The positions are full time, seasonal. Year-round work may be available based on an individual’s desire to work year-round, the winter workload, and his/her skillset.
- Must have working knowledge of all OSHA standards and requirements.
- Must have a strong work ethic and desire to complete projects as outlined in project contracts.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment
- Must be willing to work the necessary schedule which may include long hours, nights, and/or weekends
- Must have a valid driver's license (CDL A or B is preferred)
If this sounds like you, please upload a MS word copy of your resume to IntWork.com