Are you good at repairing truck and heavy equipment?
In this role, you will be responsible for maintenance, repairs, and general troubleshooting on heavy construction equipment, paving equipment, and diesel trucks. Most of the work will be done independently but there are times when Mechanics may be required to work as a team to complete larger or more complex repairs and maintenance projects.
Welding and fabrication skills are a plus. The positions are full-time, year-round roles.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills to run scanning machines.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and successfully switch between tasks throughout the day.
- Must be able to work the necessary schedule which may include long days, nights, and/or weekends.
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license class A or B.
- Previous experience with a heavy construction and paving company is preferred.
If this sounds like you, please upload a MS word copy of your resume to IntWork.com