As Production Assembler in this international company, you will help to build a remarkable product that has won acclaim internationally.
No prior experience is necessary in this role, but we have high expectations of you as person.
If you meet our clients' expectations, you will have an opportunity to grow, learn, develop skills, and earn cash bonuses in this dynamic company.
In this role, you will work cooperatively with coworker to manufacture quality products and to:
Meet attendance expectations
Practice “Lean” processes unique to position
Participate in our Idea Generation and Employee Development Programs
Adhere to all safety guidelines.
Actively participate in our required ergonomic evaluations and daily stretch breaks
Apply paint to cast in a paint booth, wearing respirator
Place parts in specified relationship to each other.
Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
Operate pneumatic hoist to lift gas and wood stove parts weighing 35 pounds or more.
Work at different work stations as production needs require.
Work on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along line.
Apply touch-up paint as needed, in accordance with the written safety guidelines.
Maintain staging areas so as to keep traffic lanes open and minimize wasted space. (pallet removal, crate breakdown, trash removal, cardboard recycling, emptying cardboard crusher, etc.)
Perform other duties as assigned
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures. Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Education: High school graduate or GED Experience
No prior experience necessary