We have IMMEDIATE positions available for a Mid and Senior Level Resident Project Representatives for projects throughout the Northeast. Projects range from horizontal infrastructure including gravity sewer, force main and utilities to full water and waste water treatment facility upgrades. Positions available include full time and part time.
- Conduct and document field observations for construction and rehabilitation of water and wastewater treatment facilities, roadways, sanitary sewer and storm water collection systems, and underground utilities, Read and interpret construction drawings, specifications and related codes and standards. Ensure installed work conforms to design documents, approved submittals, regional standards, local codes and best construction practices. Identify discrepancies or conflicts within the documents. Communicate deficiencies to proper persons.
- Ability to communication and coordinate with construction contractors, municipal and private property owners in a cooperative, productive manner while serving the best interest of the client. Discuss plans, specifications and work schedules with project manager and engineers, contractors, utility companies and other governmental agencies. Communicate and enforce construction quality standards
- Perform all functions of the position in a safe and conscientious manner. Follows company safety policies and procedures. Wears and works in proper personal protective equipment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers and clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- 5-15 years of experience in construction oversight for water, waste water, and sewer system infrastructure improvements
- Experience with BlueBeam, Submittal Exchange and/or Procore a plus
- Experience with the following:
- Reviewing Engineering drawings and specifications
- Concrete, process piping & equipment
- Soils and compaction methods
- Treatment plant experience is a plus
- Instrumentation, HVAC and electrical systems is a plus
- PE certification considered a plus
- Associates degree preferred
- Relevant years of experience will be considered in place of a degree
- New Hampshire