Our client in Bedford, NH team is looking for a Transportation Engineering Co-op for a summer internship.
- Perform field work taking measurements, pictures, visually confirming survey locations and detailing existing traffic control facilities.
- Perform analysis of traffic, parking, and multimodal transportation data.
- Create text and spreadsheet documents and manipulate data.
- Effectively interact with VHB staff to advance projects in a timely manner
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to independently perform multiple tasks and interact appropriately and positively with coworkers.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with transportation planning and traffic engineering principles and resources.
- Has a personal vehicle and be ready to drive to sites to perform fieldwork.
- Team oriented with strong capability to work independently
- Pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in civil engineering