The position primarily involves engineering design and compliance monitoring activities associated with groundwater remediation, soil remediation, and indoor air abatement for projects throughout the United States, primarily Southern New York, New Jersey and the mid-Atlantic. Some travel is required. Tasks will vary and may include:
- Engineering design support for remediation activities
- Preparation of feasibility studies, design and implementation of pilot studies, development of construction and operation and maintenance cost estimates
- Planning and implementation of pre-design field investigations, and management of contractor bid solicitations and construction oversight
- University degree in environmental, mechanical, chemical or civil engineering and 4 to 7 years of relevant experience. Masters or higher preferred.
- Fundamentals of Engineering registration or licensure as a Professional Engineer.
- Experience with remediation feasibility studies, remediation system designs, construction and/or operation and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of software applications including Word and Excel. Relational database experience is preferred.
- Intermittent travel is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.