This Actuary Development Program is generally an entry-level position; however incumbent may have some relevant work experience. The work will require the review of a senior actuary. This position provides technical support to the actuarial staff as assigned by the manager.
Employees in this position will have passed at least one Society of Actuaries exam and will be committed to attaining Fellowship.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Math, Actuarial Science, Finance or a related quantitative area with a minimum GPA of 3.3
- Completion of one actuarial exam and commitment to achieving Fellowship
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Practical experience with a programming language or statistical software
- Previous analytical work experience preferred
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.