YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A desire to succeed in a fast paced, growing company.
- An interest in working with new technologies.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
As a QC Inspector, you will learn how to:
- Perform mechanical, physical and visual inspection of tools to ensure conformance to specified requirements, and become proficient in the inspection of customer RMAs (return merchandise authorizations) and sample tools.
- Properly use optical comparator, vision systems, Helicheck and hand-held inspection tools to identify tool dimensions and characteristics.
- Work with Fulfillment, Receiving and Production staff to ensure the accuracy of routers, packing slips and tooling descriptions.
- Identify manufacturing failures and accurately document failures through Nonconforming Product Documentation.
- Cross train with other departments to grow knowledge of company product and processes.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings desired.
- Familiarity with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing fundamentals desired.
- Understanding of CNC tooling and/or machining operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.