As an EDI/ETL Developer, you will:
- Interview business stakeholders to document business requirements/needs and translate them into a functional requirement specification.
- Design, test and troubleshoot EDI/ETL Processes.
- Assists in implementation of business and IT-related processes and procedures
- Monitor all automated processes to guarantee effective EDI document transmissions.
- Provide support to all EDI transactions and assist all business units as required.
- Perform tests on all new interface and transactions to resolve all business issues and provide support to interfaces and processes for efficient flow of information and maintain all change requests.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in an ETL/EDI developer role.
- 1+ years of experience with programming application software, computer programing, and design methodology.
- Hands on experience with data communication methods, such as VAN, FTP, AS2 is required.
- Working experience with ERP Systems such as (SAP, Oracle, IFS, Epicor).
- Experience with ANSI x 12 EDI standards and EDI documents (810/850/855/856).
- Experience with ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica, Boomi, and DataStage.
- Knowledge of EDI solutions such as GIS, PRO EDI, 1EDI, P21 TPCX, and EZ-Connect.
- Knowledgeable with XML and XPATH.
- Experience with relational databases including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL (Tables, Views, Indexes, T-SQL, PL/SQL) desired.