As a Technical Associate:
- A desire to start your career in a fast-paced, growing, and customer-centric company.
- A commitment to servicing our customers and helping to resolve their machining needs.
As a Technical Associate, you will:
- Work in a team-based environment, supporting our customers across the country and assisting in customer inquiries regarding tool selection and application support.
- Fulfill our customers’ needs by providing outstanding support and troubleshooting.
- Analyze customer prints to determine optimal product design, approach, and cost-savings.
- Draft tool design prints in AutoCAD to best meet the needs of the customer.
- Collaborate with field sales and our distributor partners to build and trust in our products and foster relationships.
Based upon experience, abilities, and company requirements, there is opportunity to grow in other areas of the business including New Product Development, Inspection, and more!
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field.
- Strong understanding of geometry and algebra.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities, be cross-trained, and work with all departments.
What the company provide:
- A fun, challenging and rapid-growth environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement.