As a Technical Service you need to be:
- Currently pursuing a degree in engineering or a manufacturing related field.
- Working understanding of math functions, and concepts of algebra and geometry
As a Technical Service Intern, you will:
- Learn about our products and services within the cutting tool industry.
- Gain exposure to customer service, providing timely and accurate answering of questions, communication and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries.
- Work with our Technical team to provide first point of contact for application-related issues, addressing any questions regarding tool performance.
- Give product recommendations based on application and specific requirements.
- Answer phone and email inquiries pertaining to custom tooling, running parameters, and technical sales opportunities.
- Understand tool geometry for product optimization.
- Learn about the Company’s order entry and fulfillment processes.
Based upon experience, abilities, and company requirements, there is opportunity to grow in other areas of the business!
You will bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude and interest in making the most of your summer internship!
What the company provide:
- A fun, challenging and rapid-growth environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development.