A Light Maintenance Team Member is responsible for the overall cleanliness of manufacturing operations floor and light maintenance of CNC machinery and other production equipment.
As a Light Maintenance Team Member you will:
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the manufacturing floor by sweeping loose debris, mopping spills, cleaning floors with floor scrubber.
- Monitor and maintain coolant filtration systems.
- Maintain chemical concentration of wash systems.
- Monitor and maintain air filters on AC system and CNC machinery.
- Perform regular forklift inspection.
- Assist Maintenance with light maintenance projects.
- High School Degree or equivalent required.
- Prior experience as a custodian light maintenance background preferred.
- Ability to read and follow shop documents.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.