The successful candidate will:
• Serve in a field support role, working on some interesting and technically-challenging projects in the Metro and Greater Boston area.
• Assist engineers and Project Managers with the planning and execution of site characterization programs on various infrastructure and real estate development projects.
• Assist with evaluation of subsurface geotechnical and environmental data.
• Assist in performing geotechnical design/analysis and developing geotechnical recommendations.
• Assist laboratory manager in running geotechnical testing on soil samples.
• Express a willingness to visit construction sites to assist in the field with our construction monitoring service group.
• Candidate should be at least 2 years into their academic career
• Candidate should be enrolled in a civil, geotechnical, or environmental engineering educational program (undergraduate or graduate)
• GPA of 3.0 or better
• Demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn
• Be a collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
• Computer Skills – Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in all MS Office software
• 40-hour OSHA trained and certified is preferred but not required
• Driver’s license highly preferred
• Ability to work for 3 or more consecutive months on a full-time basis