The successful candidate will:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering/Geotechnical Engineering
- 3-5 years of related geotechnical engineering experience
- Professional registration (EIT, PE) strongly preferred.
- Experience in planning and directing geotechnical field observation and testing programs.
- Experience with preparing recommendations for various foundation systems, including driven piles, drilled piers, mat foundations, micro-piles, and spread footings, evaluating seismic hazards including liquefaction.
- Experience with mid-and high-rise buildings; deep excavations, shoring and underpinning, mass grading, dewatering, slope stability, retaining wall design and ground improvements techniques
- Basic skills in quality control, planning, cost estimating, and scheduling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be proficient at writing technical reports to meet scope and quality objectives and client expectations.
- Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in industry standard software.
- Strong organization skills and exceptional attention to detail is expected.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, flexibility, and willingness to work in teams to see projects