IntWork's award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering client specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Drinking Water Project Manager to join them in their Boston (or other East Coast) offices.
- Technical planning, design, construction, and project management of drinking water source, distribution, storage and treatment projects
- Business development including, strategic planning, lead identification/tracking, projects pursuits/proposals, project interviews/presentations
- Client satisfaction
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Desire to manage and mentor staff
- Integrity and honesty in all dealing
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Collaborate with others to capitalize on Company’s collective capabilities
- Committed to continual learning
- Effective client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- 10 plus years of increasingly responsible experience winning and executing a variety of drinking water projects
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering