Activities include the operation and daily inspection of operating sites, maintaining communications with project personnel, preventive maintenance activities and data entry and report generation, including preparing the Monthly Operating Report. The Lead O&M Technician will monitor and control assigned budget elements to ensure cost-effective service to meet budget and will serve as the liaison with the project staff and management all within a team and career-focused environment.
Ideal candidates will also schedule, coordinate, direct, and supervises all daily operations of plant personnel, ensuring that subordinate employees follow established administrative, safety, operating, and maintenance policies. He/she will aggressively supervise the operations department to ensure that work is performed in a safe and professional manner by following established safety, operating, and emergency response procedures.
- Valid Massachusetts Grade 4 Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator’s License
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Applicants will possess proficiency with computers, including an ability to work with SCADA, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Maintenance Management Programs.
- Minimum five years of professional experience in the operation and maintenance of a wastewater treatment facility is desired. Applicant must be able to understand and follow compliance standards.
- We offer a generous compensation and benefits package to include retirement, generous paid time off, holidays, medical & dental insurance, flexible spending account, career growth, and more!
- Competitive Salary Range commensurate with experience
- Sign-on bonus provided at $2,500.
- On-call stipend provided.
- Career advancement and license renewal costs reimbursed to employees.