Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a detail-oriented engineer who can work on site-civil projects in our Andover, Massachusetts office. You will join our 50-person site-civil engineering team that spans across five geographies in the northeast. This team of client and project managers, technical specialists, designers, project engineers, and staff-level engineers delivers site-civil projects to our nationwide clients and supports multi-disciplinary projects throughout the company. You will work on an array of challenging and unique projects in a highly collaborative environment.
What you will be doing:
- Technical writing and communications with clients and regulatory authorities.
- Site design, site grading, erosion & sediment control, and stormwater management design.
- Working with designers to develop design plans.
- Preparing local, state, and federal permit application packages.
- Preparing specifications.
- Construction administration.
- Mentoring and delegating to entry-level staff.
- Delegating and managing project tasks to staff while overseeing total project delivery.
- Enforcing and applying quality assurance and quality control processes.