Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated geologist, scientist, or engineer to join our Environment & Remediation Service Line. If you want to expand your career and expand your skills while working alongside talented experts, then this is the opportunity for you! You will be involved with project work from your first day, working side-by-side with experienced engineers and scientists to help clients address their water and environmental challenges. Exercise your creativity and problem-solving skills in a supportive environment where every perspective is valued. We are a mission-driven organization that puts our people first, with a culture that focuses on providing meaningful work, engaging challenges, recognition, and reward.
What will you be doing?
The individual in this position will assist with environmental/engineeringtasks for site investigation and remediation projects. Position responsibilities will support the characterization of contaminated sites, including remedial investigations, remediation system design and operation, system monitoring, data management/tracking and reporting. Tasks would include field investigations, developing work plans, analyzing and reporting data, preparing technical reports, preparation of regulatory documents, monitoring well installation, drilling, soil and groundwater sampling, implementing pilot studies, remedial system construction and other related activities.
Candidate should be a self-starter with strong writing skills and possess a desire for on-site field work to support a wide range of science and engineering projects. Candidates must also have excellent verbal communication skills combined with leadership ability, a positive attitude, and ability to work both independently and within teams.
What will you need to succeed?
- 0-5 years' experience in environmental consulting industry.
- B.S. of B.A. (MS preferred) in geology, environmental engineering, or related discipline.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and database software preferred, familiarity with ArcGIS and CAD is a plus.
- Familiarity with and working knowledge of remedial systems; general construction and mechanical skills is a plus.
- 40-hour OSHA training is a plus.