The successful candidate will:
- Apply graphic design skills to print, web, intranet, multimedia and presentation graphics.
- Develop graphic content, creates standard templates and maintains marketing collateral, providing graphic peer review, as requested.
- Maintain company’s graphic image library.
- Have primary responsibility for providing presentation support, poster graphic design and production and awards submittals.
- Support our branding and marketing communications and its subsidiaries in working with the Director of Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates initiative in proposing/developing enhancements to corporate marketing resources, processes, internal and external communications
- Demonstrates ability to graphically depict H&A technical services and capabilities in marketing collateral and for specific project opportunities (SOQs, proposals and presentations).
- Provides peer review of deliverables
- Continues to improve knowledge of staff technical capabilities and their areas of practice in order to effectively communicate value in client submittals
- Consistently lives company core values and upholds the company brand