The successful candidate will:
- Define the functional requirements, conduct detailed analysis of processes and act as a liaison between project sponsors and the IT team.
- Act as IT lead for engineering applications initiatives, including vendor selection, license management, maintenance and upgrades.
- Manage and support SharePoint-related components across the organization.
- Provide support for engineering applications across the organization.
- Partner with all departments to provide project leadership, application-specific subject matter expertise, technical insight and application roadmap guidance as they relate to H&A’s internal operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty with 3 to 5 years of experience, or 5 to 7 years of experience in the field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as IT Systems Analyst or similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint Online a must
- Experience in implementing applications for mid-sized companies, including Intranet and collaboration sites, file and data management applications, experience in training end users and developing training documentation
- Following areas are a plus:
- Applications used by architectural and engineering teams or similar technologies
- Experience in working with software vendors on contracts, pricing and support
- Microsoft SQL Server databases and corresponding technologies, including data migration