The successful candidate will:
- Conduct routine data collection, synthesis, and analysis using approved procedures appropriate for their discipline.
- Assist in identifying technical issues and approaches for evaluation.
- Review regulations as appropriate.
- Conduct site reconnaissance.
- Perform other routine data collection activities.
- Document project-related activities.
- Draft technical sections of project communications and reports.
- Perform all work in accordance with company and client Health & Safety protocols.
- Contribute to development of technical approaches to problem-solving.
- Assist with the development of technical scopes of work and cost estimating for proposal efforts on small- to medium-sized project opportunities.
- Observe and document field investigations and/or foundation and earthwork-related construction and remediation activities, on a part-time or full-time basis.
- B.S. degree in engineering (Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related discipline)
- M.S. degree strongly preferred
- Must comply with the Guiding Principles and Code of Behavior articulated in our Company Charter
- Must comply with company and client Health & Safety protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains membership in one professional society or technical organization in their discipline or primary area of technical interest
- Has or applies for initial professional certification in their core discipline, where applicable, such as EIT or FE or Equiv.
- Computer Skills – Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in industry standard software
- OSHA 40-hr. HAZWOPER training required