View all jobs
EngineerRochester, NY · Architecture/Engineering
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct routine data collection, synthesis, and analysis using approved procedures appropriate for their discipline.
- Conduct operations and maintenance of remedial systems.
- Assist in identifying technical issues and approaches for evaluation.
- Review regulations, as appropriate.
- Conduct site reconnaissance.
- Perform other routine data collection activities, as needed.
- Document project-related activities.
- Draft technical sections of project communications and reports.
- Perform all work in accordance with company and client Health & Safety protocols.
- Spend at least 20% of their time in the field on field assignments during their first two years.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, such as Mechanical, Civil, Environmental or Chemical.
- Up to 2 years of related engineering experience, including internships.
- Must comply with the Guiding Principles and Code of Behavior articulated in our Company Charter.
- Must comply with Company and client Health & Safety protocols.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commit to maintaining a membership in one professional society or technical organization in their discipline or primary area of technical interest
- Has or applies for initial professional certification in their core discipline, where applicable, such as EIT or FE
- Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in industry standard software. Proficiency in AutoCAD is preferred, but not required.
- OSHA 40-hr. HAZWOPER training preferred but not required