View all jobs
Civil EngineerRichmond, VA · Architecture/Engineering
- Work within a team of professionals in developing civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of land development projects
- Perform analysis of data.
- Design site plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Perform site visits of projects in progress
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team oriented with strong capability to work independently.
- Ability to independently perform multiple tasks and interact appropriately and positively with coworkers.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D software desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and excel) required.
- Strong computer skills.
- Motivated to lead and mentor others
- 0-3 years of experience
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate degree in civil engineering