The Operations Assistant role is a full-time position responsible for coordinating projects and service requests by scheduling technician resources and materials to ensure a high level of customer service and profitability.
- Coordinates the implementation process for installations and service requests based on project manager guidance.
- Reviews the project scope and material list for accuracy.
- Orders materials and confirms delivery.
- Schedules technician resources for any required benching of equipment
- Coordinates installation with account manager, customer, and technician resources.
- Create and update project documents using Visio, Excel, CAD, and MS Project as needed.
- Provide frequent and detailed project status updates to the customer.
- Strengthen customer relationships by being responsible, accurate, helpful, and trustworthy.
- Proactively look for opportunities to provide more value-add services to assigned customers.
- Maintain customer profiles and standards documents to ensure accuracy.
- Manage and schedule service tickets as needed scheduling with the customer and technician resources.
- Update RT software with ticket status
- Manage customer service contracts as required
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two to three years minimum alarm industry experience in security system sales, management, service or installation; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid understanding of the technology industry experience including service and coordination.
- Ability to follow blueprints, notes and specifications to meets the job requirements.
- Basic written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with construction and adherence to large and small project scheduling
- Enjoys hands-on problem solving in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a professional team
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong team-building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) required.