Our multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Civil Engineering Technician to join our company in our Westfield, MA office.
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Professional Engineer, you will be given the opportunity and responsibility to:
- Perform Roadway, site grading, site piping, and utility design for public and private clientele
- Create design models, drawings and maps for reports, permits and construction drawings
- Perform design tasks using Civil 3D
- Assist with the design of Stormwater Management elements, perform sanitary sewer and water system computations.
- Assist with the preparation of permit applications
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Diligent and dependable
- This position may require being assigned to fieldwork occasionally which may involve moderate physical activity
- 0-5 years of experience using design and modeling software along with experience in civil, site, and utility design
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D (release 2011 or newer) is considered a plus
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology