Boston office is seeking a Site/Civil Engineer to join our Land Development practice, which provides planning, permitting, and engineering services for projects located primarily in Boston and Cambridge.
Our professionals include engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with public and private clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
The successful candidate will support Project Engineers and Project Managers in the design and agency review of site development projects in an urban setting, which entails site/civil engineering, and stormwater and utility design to support building projects.
- Site layout and grading using AutoCAD
- Coordination with architects and building mechanical engineers and plumbers
- Hydraulic analysis and stormwater treatment design
- Utility layout and detailing
- Utility agency coordination
- Construction phase design support
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team-oriented with strong capability to work independently
- LD Desktop/Civil 3D
- MS Office suite
- BS in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of professional site/civil engineering experience
- EIT preferred
- Solid Civil 3D CAD skills
- HydroCAD and StormCAD experience preferred
- Boston and Cambridge project experience a plus