Execute Brownfields Assessment and Redevelopment programs including regional inventories, environmental assessments, remediation planning and remedial action implementation.
- Brownfields Inventories – Including database development, windshield surveys, and data presentation.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments – including site visits, interviews, file reviews and report writing.
- Phase II Investigations – including health and safety plan and sampling work plan preparation, contractor coordination and management, drilling and test pitting. oversight, sample collection, data interpretation and analysis, and report writing
- Feasibility Studies – including review and interpretation of existing data, analysis of cleanup alternatives, remedial action planning, construction cost estimating, and report writing.
- Remediation Design – including design plan and specification development as well as contractor bidding.
- Remedial Action Implementation – including contractor coordination and oversight, confirmatory sample collection, construction documentation, and closure report writing.