Our growing Springfield, MA office is looking for a temporary Construction Laborer to join our Survey team. Candidates must have a valid driver's license and successfully pass a drug screen and motor vehicle records check.
We bring together passionate professionals, including engineers, surveyors, scientists, planners, and designers, who partner with public and private clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
- Operation, transport and setup of land surveying equipment through varied terrain, environments and wooded areas
- Reconnaissance and recovery of Land Surveying markers through use of hand tools and digging
- Perform construction stakeout of proposed improvements, including installation of stakes through use of sledgehammers and hand tools
- Maintain proper care of survey equipment
- 0-2 years of prior experience in land surveying or construction-related field
- Must be detail oriented, willing to travel and work in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to outdoor elements
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs