As a key team member, you will have the responsibility to grow our municipal & institutional practice in the St. Louis/St. Charles, Missouri area.
· Identify and develop new utility clients that would benefit from our suite of services.
· Work towards building a consulting relationship with clients and project staff to facilitate project executions needs in the best interest of overall goals and expectations.
· Prepare written proposals, presentations and budgets, including negotiating terms of service delivery
· managing client invoicing and overdue receivables.
· Coach and develop junior members of the account management team to facilitate client service and support and provide mentoring and training on client relationships that create revenue growth. Attend, lead and participate in sales meetings that support the client and WC goals.
· Coordinate with Corporate Marketing and senior management to grow market awareness and develop offerings and positioning pieces
· BS/BA or higher in Engineering, Public Works, Business or other appropriate disciplines.
· 10+ year’s Professional experience in the infrastructure consulting field.
· Demonstrated experience working with municipalities, utilities, and institutions in urban and suburban settings.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· High energy, positivity and “can do” attitude.