We are looking for a qualified, passionate, and skilled infrastructure engineer. This position will be in one of our southern California offices for an Infrastructure Design Engineer with a background in design and management of water, recycled water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
· Evaluation and design of municipal water infrastructure projects and other civil engineering support tasks. Design experience should include familiarity with treatment facilities and/or distribution/conveyance facilities.
· Develop detailed designs, plans, and specifications for municipal infrastructure projects, including pipeline storage, and pump station design for storm drain, recycled water, and wastewater collection systems.
· Conduct analysis of water, wastewater and recycled water mechanical systems, including coordination with equipment suppliers/venders to develop recommendations for rehabilitation or replacement projects
· Prepare or oversee preparation of planning reports, plans and specifications, and cost estimates for various water, recycled water and wastewater infrastructure projects
· Conduct or participate in workshops and meetings with clients, maintain project budgets and schedules
· Manage planning, design and construction support services for water, recycled water and wastewater infrastructure projects (Design Project Manager)
· 5-10 years’ experience (Design Engineer) in the field of civil and environmental engineering with an emphasis in planning and design of municipal water, wastewater and recycled water infrastructure projects
· Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical Environmental Engineering
· Ability to execute project tasks and work collaboratively with other project staff for on-budget/on-schedule project execution
· Willingness to serve as a resource and mentor to less experienced staff members
· Professional Engineering registration in California